Are you a plumber? Are you interested in increasing business and making more money?
If you answered yes to both of these questions there is one thing you should consider doing: create a website. Still not convinced?
Here are three benefits of having your own website:
1. Draw in search engine traffic. Instead of relying only on newspaper ads, referrals and calls from people who find you in the phone book, you can add in customers from the major search engines.
It takes time to gain traction and receive business directly attributed to your website, but soon enough you will realize the benefits.
2. You can include your website URL with any other forms of marketing. Most plumbers include their phone number when buying advertising space.
While you don’t want to stop doing this, you can add your web address as well. This gives potential customers a place to go for more information on you and your business.
3. You can add special offers that make people want to visit your website. Why not put a 10 percent off coupon on your site? This will attract people to your website, while also giving them a reason to pass it along to others.
Don’t Wait to Create a Website for Your Business.
Let Our Plumbing Web Design Experts Help!
There are two options for creating your website:
1. Do it yourself. You want your website to look great for potential customers, so move forward with this option if you have some experience in HTML and CSS.
2. Hire a professional web designer. Take this route and you’ll likely end up with a great looking site that you can be proud represents your business online.
As a plumber, if you don’t have a website you are missing out on many benefits. Everybody else is taking advantage of the World Wide Web. Why aren’t you?