what size service do i install in my homeThe minimum service in homes is 100 amps.

However, most of the new homes built today are have 200 amps. With all the new electronics and electrical devices, homes can easily use a 200-amp service. By putting in the 200-amp service, you have potential for future additions to the service panel.

To put the electrical service in your home, you need a professional, licensed, insured electrician or electrical contractor since the service loop has to be replaced.

Because, upgrading and rewiring your service can be costly, it is important to get an estimate before you begin the work.

If you have a larger home with mostly electrical item or at least a large amount of electrical items to run, consider the 200-amp service in your home. Talk to a professional electrician who can assess your needs and point you in the right direction. You will find that starting out with a 200-amp service is going to give you more freedom to add even more electrical items to you home. Computers, appliances, picture frames, aquariums, printers and all your bathroom appliances use electricity. Even the new odor eliminators now plug into outlets.

The way technology is headed, every home may need to upgrade to 200-amp service in the future.

Don’t Wait to Call Your

Call now to get connected to a local
Electrician fast

(877) 816-3883